We are always looking for excellent Field Service Staff please below for details.
Field Service Technician
|Key Tasks and Responsibilities:• Provide on-site swap out services ensuring adherence to Customer contract commitments.• Provide a professional approach to all Simply Outsourced customers and adhering to all onsite and local escalation procedures.• Collection of all parts as necessary to complete installations, from the nearest courier drop/depot.• Ensure all van stock is maintained and regularly audited.
• Ensure the process and procedures for all parts whether broken, needing repair, or returning are strictly adhered to.
• Ensure that use of Project Job allocation product (Synchroteam) is utilised for all calls and time recording.
All paperwork to be completed exactly to customer requirements.
• Ensure that all the documentation and manuals necessary to fulfil the role is current, and is available at all times.
• Support colleague technicians where necessary, ensuring quality criteria is maintained at all times.
• Ensure you comply with all Health and Safety processes and procedures necessary to the role and, especially whilst on customer sites. In addition to maintaining up to date certifications as directed by the company.
If you have any queries please contact Jane Kennedy, HR Manager.
If you are interested in working for us please send your CV and a letter or covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org.